memphis msq's vs alpine type x

alfonsoleo
10+ year member

powered by memphis
illinois
A buddy of mine is going to get a set of components for his suv to add along with 2 15" l7 KICKERS and two 1000d kicker amps. and he asked me what would go best with his l7s and i could make up my mind anybody have any input?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

either of those sound pretty good. with fronts, it's far more personal than with subs. some like harsh tweeters, some like smooth. many variables. just don't get cheap brands.

yes yes. memphis m class.

i went to an authorized dealer of memphis. and i saw these components and they are NICEEEEE. the m class is a great model. they too sound AMAZING. everything is clear. it has a more realistic sound. vocals are nice. and it hits those highs nice

yes yes. memphis m class.i went to an authorized dealer of memphis. and i saw these components and they are NICEEEEE. the m class is a great model. they too sound AMAZING. everything is clear. it has a more realistic sound. vocals are nice. and it hits those highs nice
by you saying that it "hits those highs nice", is dangerously close to sounding like they would be harsh to me, especially the super high from the tweeter. i like silk personally. not sure if either has a silk tweeter.

by you saying that it "hits those highs nice", is dangerously close to sounding like they would be harsh to me, especially the super high from the tweeter. i like silk personally. not sure if either has a silk tweeter.
yeah. that is trueeee.^^

but for silk tweeeters. i know for sure that arc audio ( VERY good brand. and also under rated) have silk tweeters. i was goin to get the arc Foose 6000 and also because they are discontinuing it for the 2009. that silk tweeter is nice. it is LOUD.

i was contemplating between between the Foose or the boston SX60 but i think im going to go boston just for a better SQ imo.

yeah. that is trueeee.^^but for silk tweeeters. i know for sure that arc audio ( VERY good brand. and also under rated) have silk tweeters. i was goin to get the arc Foose 6000 and also because they are discontinuing it for the 2009. that silk tweeter is nice. it is LOUD.

i was contemplating between between the Foose or the boston SX60 but i think im going to go boston just for a better SQ imo.
i always have to "eq" my tweeters down a little, no matter what set it is. i listen to alot of metal, and it can get painful at high volumes to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.