possible situation (dropped_mazda, slicknick)

dvrmstrng
5,000+ posts

DE
im not going to type out the whole story because i know it will not get thoroughly read by everyone so here is the cliffs....

i was selling xbox 360 elite

dropped was selling a flipout

slicknick had paypal....

slicknick paypal'ed me $400 something dollars for the flipout

i was to keep $315 and send the rest to dropped when he told me

i sent 360 to dropped around the 12th of December, he received the unit

dropped was supposed to send a flipout to slick

Slick went ahead and filed a paypal claim WITH ME, deducting $410 dollars i don't have, until the paypal claim is resolved (been about a week since it was filed)

as of today, were moving on to the third week, slick has not received the flipout and is having a hard time communicating with dropped.

I however am easily able to get in touch with dropped and he assures me im going to get my money back

i have tried to get slick to close the claim because i DO NOT have the money he is looking for, it is my college account, i'm nearly wiped in the account and will soon be paying a hefty overdraft fee.

I dont know what to do any more with the situation, as things are now i will have the $400 something removed from my account, upon which i will have absolutely no money and have to explain this all to my parents who pay for college etc,

maybe some people who have dealt with me can help convince nick to temporarily suspend that claim so that i can have some capital until this is figured out...

sorry for the lengthy post but i tried keeping it brief just wanted people to understand.

3 guests looking at this thread.....Hmmmm

Sounds like some ******** in the mix with slick & dropped. (look at his username SLICKnick, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif)

Are you 100% sure there not trying to scam you?

dropped_mazda has some good refs/feedback.

So?

But why didnt dropped_mazda send the flipout to slicknick? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Since neither has posted I will be brief...

If slick is indeed getting the shaft by not receiving the unit, he has no choice but to file the claim. It ***** so bad that you are getting the shaft in the process, but you did a major no-no. You put YOUR money on the line on someone elses word. You have no control over him.

That said, somethings fishy and you are getting screwed.

ive read dropped is a good guy to deal with, i hope hes not giving us minnesota folk a bad name. seems fishy for sure

Since neither has posted I will be brief...
If slick is indeed getting the shaft by not receiving the unit, he has no choice but to file the claim. It ***** so bad that you are getting the shaft in the process, but you did a major no-no. You put YOUR money on the line on someone elses word. You have no control over him.

That said, somethings fishy and you are getting screwed.

except i put no money on the line...if i had just removed the money from paypal the instant i received it, this would be done with, but i left it in there for future transactions...

UPDATE: according to dropped he received the flipout BACK at his residence today and it will be shipped out today along with a tracking number for shipping, he has also contacted slick and told him the same

except i put no money on the line...if i had just removed the money from paypal the instant i received it, this would be done with, but i left it in there for future transactions...

Like it or not, you did. Hopefully this works out and you don't get screwed but I don't blame slick at all. If I was him I wouldn't remove the claim until I recieved the item.

still waiting on a response from dropped as to weather or not the item was actually re-shipped with tracking...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views