How to Transfer Video to your Creative Zen

Participant count
  • Participant list

shareware123

NW
I have been looking for a Creative Zen video converter to transfer video to my Creative Zen. My friends recommend me an excellent Creative Zen Video Converter—Tipard Creative Zen Video Converter to transfer videos and movie to my Creative Zen. I would like to share it with others, then there is the simple guide for you to transfer any video formats to your Creative Zen.

Firstly, download this Creative Zen Video Converter. I promise that it's clean software. After you download it, double click the file and follow the set-up instruction to install it.

creative-zen-video.jpg

Step 1: Load your video files

Click “Add File” to load your video files. The supported input formats include:

creative-zen-input.jpg

Step 2: Click "Profile" button to select the right output format for your Creative Zen. You can also click the "Settings" button to set parameters of your output video such as such as Resolution, Video Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, Sample Rate, etc. to get the best video quality as you want.

Step 3: Start the Conversion.

Click the "Start" button to start the conversion.

Additional Tips:

1: How to join your video files

If you want to merge several file pieces into one file you can choose them and click the "Merge into one file" to do it.

2: How to split your video

The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode.

You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

video-trim.jpg

3: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play region

By using the "Crop" function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices.

video-crop.jpg

4: How to save your favorite picture

If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the "Snapshot" option.

Just click the "Snapshot" button the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.

Tipard DVD to Creative Zen converter is another useful Zen tool for you to transfer DVD to Zen player

dvd-to-creative-zen.jpg

May my guide can help you to transfer your video and DVD to your Creative Zen. Now enjoy your high-definition DVD and videos on your Creative Zen.

May you good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.