how do you guys know where to bolt it into the floor? so you dont drill into like a gastank or something?

REFS: DBBOOM, moo_awn, oldschoolboomer, snfsh79077, tapout383, RyanM923, basscort2009, frkkevin, fasfocus00, whitedragon551, ridnclean

You should have used 3/4 inch MDF, .75 inch will not hold two type r's
cola is for fegs. real niqquahz drank grape drank :fyi:

then drill upwards i guess? i know where approximately where in the inside id like to but as in knowing where it is from underneath the car?

REFS: DBBOOM, moo_awn, oldschoolboomer, snfsh79077, tapout383, RyanM923, basscort2009, frkkevin, fasfocus00, whitedragon551, ridnclean

dee dee dee

:idea:

refs

woc47, nigro013, defconx3, louisiana_crx, bld 25, supa_c, lancer1978, sxkicker89, 310w6, more, i forget

shitbricks.gif

Use a center punch.

Hit the punch with a hammer and look for the indent on the bottom side.

oh. the carpet and metal will dent enough for me to find it even with a simple punch? alright ill give it a try

oh. the carpet and metal will dent enough for me to find it even with a simple punch? alright ill give it a try

C'Mon guy at least move the carpet...lol

ive never done an install so im not sure how to move the carpet. ill go see if i can figure it out tho

If you must just cut a small slit to put the punch through. You want a good solid mark and the carpet will probably have you swatting the punch too much to make it easy.

im going to do it opposite probably. take out all the carpet and punch from under the car. i doubt id find a little dent under teh car. time to go experiment

thanks for your help guys!

haha true.

edit: thank you wrenchguy

Why would you try from under the car when you need to know where to run bolts through from the inside? Just pull the carpet, look at the floorboard and remember its features (humps/depressions/etc) and get under the car and look for them. Then drill... I don't see why this should be a complicated process :P

****. the seatbelts are keeping me from removing the plastic panels to get the carpet out. big torx screwdriver needed. and ofcource its christmas so no hardware stores open. ugh. sucks waiting

where in the car are you drilling?

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711

Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb

Ref Link

Tamparacing

-b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a CLICK ME

this guy is gonna make a thread later today how to fix a gas tank with a hole in it

Id much rather read a thread about someone getting flamed, even if its me, since it will at least be entertaining.

monkey you're a fat *****.

this guy is gonna make a thread later today how to fix a gas tank with a hole in it

Gotta love his enthusiasm, he'll be alright. Wish i was as rearing to go. :laugh::laugh:

It helps to have tools :P lol

well i have a ton of tools, and alot of torx screwdrivers, just none of this size. its a bigass size

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now