24's or 26's

theking
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
us
9j1t3s.jpg

Looking to go with 24's at least possibly 26's if i can get away with no rubbing without adding a leveling kit since its only 1" difference from the front and the back height difference, and the smallest leveling kit i have found is 2" and dont want it to sit up higher in the front than the back.

i measured from the ground to the fender i have 33" in the front and 34" in the back.

Then i measured from front to back in the wheel wells as in horiziontal in the front and back i got 36" so would i rub with 26's

These are some pics of the wheel wells with stock 17's with 275/60/17 tires on it

14ubcdy.jpg

wvr53d.jpg

What do you think

will 26's rub, and i dont want it to look like a donk i just want the rim to fill the whole wheel well or most of it i dont want to get 24's and regret down the road not getting 26's and no i dont want to drop it at all

look above for the rims i am looking at, how much will the 24's fill up of the wheel well, and will i regret not getting 26's

with rims and tires what would the whole diameter be of the rim and tire 24" rim plus 2" low pros or what so from top to bottom looking at 28"

well i am not sure if 26's will look out of place and dumb since its 2wd and doesnt sit up high in the first place, and also not sure if 26's will rub or not

whats the thickness on most low pro tires

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

theking

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
theking
us
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date