Which tv?

one of my parents friends sells tv's for a living..

he told me that in general, the 3 S's are the best quality build you can get out on the market for mid sized tv's 32-47" ish..

those 3 S's are : sony, samsung, and sharp... ive got myslef a sharp 32" that i just bought from him about 2months ago, great looks, too bad my remote was thrown away and so happened to get puked on at a party...lol

one of my parents friends sells tv's for a living..
he told me that in general, the 3 S's are the best quality build you can get out on the market for mid sized tv's 32-47" ish..

those 3 S's are : sony, samsung, and sharp... ive got myslef a sharp 32" that i just bought from him about 2months ago, great looks, too bad my remote was thrown away and so happened to get puked on at a party...lol
at least universal remotes are cheap ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The Samsung is the TV I have in my bedroom and I absolutely love it. Has a really good picture and the PS3 and 360 look amazing on it. I would definitely go with the Samsung out of the 2 you listed. I looked for a new TV for a while before I purchased mine and the only TV I saw that I personally thought had a better picture was the Sharp Aquos TV's but they were a little out of the price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

.::DuD3::.

10+ year member
EE in training
.::DuD3::.
Chesafreak, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date