Need Help? Let Me know

bigaudiofanatic
10+ year member

Dynamic Mobile Audio
Dover DE
Anyone looking for help installing or diagnosing audio, computers and so on let me know. I live in Bridgeton NJ 08302. I will travel up to 3 hours for someone who wants to learn or needs help. Let me know Pm me your aim or yahoo messenger screen name. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'd love to get some help installing my system but to drive across the state it's just a little too much.

Anyone in north jersey would be interested in installing hu, sub and amp?

Hey all, so I just wanted to say how awesome Matt (bigaudiofanatic) was. I never expected to find someone so generous with his time on a car audio forum. I had a Pioneer AVHp4000dvd in dash I've been waiting to install, and it was snowing the weekend we were going to meet up, then I couldn't come down another weekend, so I was like screw it I'm doing it! Long story short...

He helped me for probably 3 days straight, what must have been a total of like 15-20 hours, maybe more who knows of aim convos/ voice chats trying to diagnose my problems with the install and everything. This guy really knows his stuff, and is a great teacher! He actually made me feel confident doing some of the install, when I had no previous experience with it.

Furthermore, I had a situation when I installed it, something messed up with the ground, and he very kindly met me half way at Rutgers University in New Brunswick in the FREEZING COLD and we (well he) fixed my issue right up in the parking deck lol...

So yeah, bit of a long post, but really if anyone in NJ needs help installing or wants to learn, hit this guy up he's really awesome to deal with and actually enjoys helping, which is quite rare nowadays.

Thanks Matt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:toast:

Thank You man cant wait to help you with the other stuff when you get the money.

Good guy you are a little quiet lol but a good guy.

I charge but I rely good prices and don't take advantage of people and I take pride in my work. I love doing installs and diagnosing problems with systems.

whats up buddy? u had replied to my thread that i was asking for help for of a battery drain on my tahoe.

how do i get in touch with u and what kind of price am i looking at? i am on staten island about 100 miles from u.

Best way to get a hold of me is either pm or better yet aim me at reimermatt. We can talk about whats wrong and how much should not be to much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...