Wtt. Air Ride Set Up For Audio

kovemaster559
5,000+ posts

Official LOW BALLER!
FRESNO ,CA
yeah you heard it willing to trade my whole air ride set up for a audio system if yo need oics lmk only thing you will need for the air ride kit is braket(make them its easy and airline, everything else is their 4 bagg strust 8 valves 2 tanks bigg compressor

this kit costed me 2000 bucks so yeah ill be willing to take a sacrifice just not for 2 10skenwood tornados subs and a pioneer amp600 watt with a lightning audio cap. that isnt going to cut it. lmk what you have and well talk about it:cool://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

ahh, good ole air ride. had one in my last ride. pretty fun to play with. but the idiots that installed it did a piss poor job, and ended up costing a lot of money to keep working. just a work of advice to anyone interested. make sure who ever installs it know's what they are doing.

what it is? 4 struts? how long do they take to raise/lower
that can vary on size hose, size valves. if you have any mufflers at the end of your lines it will really slow down how fast you will drop. i ended up taking mine off.

ahh, good ole air ride. had one in my last ride. pretty fun to play with. but the idiots that installed it did a piss poor job, and ended up costing a lot of money to keep working. just a work of advice to anyone interested. make sure who ever installs it know's what they are doing.
X2 on that

what it is? 4 struts? how long do they take to raise/lower
yeah its 4 strut bagg combo . they have built in shocks. all you realy need to do is fabricate some brackets and do the plumbing and wireing.

like he said just make sure you do a good job if not you can rupture the baggs or it leaks and **** if not done right. but yeah

if you want supper fast setup just use the bottle gas . and if that isnt fast enough upgrade valves to 1/2 or bigger. but yeah this kit is realy nice.

get a good picture of both ends so i have an idea of what kinda brackets i need to fabricate
its not to hard ill try and get some good pictures of the mounting bracket. all you realy need is some matal plate and bolts grinder. plasma cutter if not a cut off wheel or tourche. and thats it and drill bits . not to hard but yeah ill get pics after i come home from work tonigh hopefully.. if not by tomorrow morning

This is the front bagg. you can see where the front strut the top assembly unbolts and you can easily make or put the stock from your stock struts.

this is the rear bagg assmely same concept only it doesnt rotate like the front top assembly

more pics

it wouldnt be to hard to make a bracket. some new bolts and a welder is reay all you need if that. but im willing to bet it will bolt right up if you take the original assembly from the stock bagg and just bolt it to the top of the bagg strut like you see in the pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.