problem with autopage rs-1000

Participant count
  • Participants list

lostsuspect21
10+ year member

sexy
hey guys, i just had my alarm installed. The alarm goes off tho after just a few minutes after me arming it, it says on the remote door trigger or something to that effect. what needs to be done to fix this? i mean i tried to trigger the alarm to go off by banging on the the car it didnt even give me a warning signal or anything, but it will just randomly go off after about 3 min of being armed. any help would be great.

it sounds like the alarm trigger is hooked up to the dome as the trigger input the problem you are talking about is that the alarm is arming itself before the dome light goes off making the alarm think the door is still open as far as banging on the car to set off the alarm you need to turn up the sensitivity of shock sensor up

it sounds like the alarm trigger is hooked up to the dome as the trigger input the problem you are talking about is that the alarm is arming itself before the dome light goes off making the alarm think the door is still open as far as banging on the car to set off the alarm you need to turn up the sensitivity of shock sensor up
that makes sense, the shops gonna hate me, everytime i get something installed at any shop i always have problems. it worked fine yesterday, i had to take it back cause my keys wouldnt program to the xk532 i think they just didnt know how to use it, and then they put a different one in now the alarm doesnt work. is this what im going to be adjustiong?

photo.jpg

no that's your "knock" sensor what that is is for like if someone wanted to get your attenion while u was away but in range and you have that turned it it'll inform you by ur 2 way trans mitter.

but you have to activate it via ur tansmitter.

no that's your "knock" sensor what that is is for like if someone wanted to get your attenion while u was away but in range and you have that turned it it'll inform you by ur 2 way trans mitter.but you have to activate it via ur tansmitter.
okay, thanks man i thought that was what the problem was at first i had no idea what it was for lol. man these mofos didnt explain anything to me about the system i mean maybe cause they dont sell it but still, they coulda told me that. ca.com is more informative than most shop employees on long island.

i'm a long time autopage user so any questions just ask and if i don't know i can definately find out. also autopage has a great support group you could call them and ask them about stuff too. just remember to be nice lol

i'm a long time autopage user so any questions just ask and if i don't know i can definately find out. also autopage has a great support group you could call them and ask them about stuff too. just remember to be nice lol
are you happy with the brand? i was starting to wish i bought the viper, cuz every shop has these. i dont like buying the **** thats readliy avail here lol. no one was really familiar on autopage, all the places i called told me they wouldnt install it except for this one.

it's a great line. i've been running this alarm for about 2 maybe 3 years it's the 855lcd it's been through 2 cars and still goes good. only thing about it someone busted my parking light which caused it to surge back to alarm. and of course i didn't put a fuse on it so it fried the parking out. but i love it and then there's always the c3 option where it'll text ur phone and stuff.

it's a great line. i've been running this alarm for about 2 maybe 3 years it's the 855lcd it's been through 2 cars and still goes good. only thing about it someone busted my parking light which caused it to surge back to alarm. and of course i didn't put a fuse on it so it fried the parking out. but i love it and then there's always the c3 option where it'll text ur phone and stuff.
that sounds pretty cool. its good to know its not the alarm thats bad its the person installing it lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.