Northwest Region ~~washington State Car Audio Meet~~

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

Supergumby5000
5,000+ posts

Project: F350 begins...
Pullman, WA
I couldnt edit my other thread on this, so i thought i would made a new one so people can see whats going on without reading through a bunch of posts.

We got a car audio meet going on!

-When: December 28th, starting around 11AM

From the sounds of it, there will be a variety of system styles there. Terra has also managed to score us a Termlab for anyone that is trying to get metered.

Post up if you plan to attend!

$5 a person to get metered. I'll be there for as long as people want to be there. Idk if someone has a small portable bbq but some lunch would be nice too...

yeah i can bring the grill and all the cooking accessories

just bring the ribs,steak,hotdog,sausage,etc so we can grill in -30 degree weather //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.