I also need a mod to pm me

I need to delete a thread I posted that is getting out of hand. People are talking trash to me and I just want to delete the thread.
you've now made it worse.

whaaaa, people are being mean to me on the internet.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

slate_meh_small.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...

About this thread

SlickNick

10+ year member
SlickNick
Memphis, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from