Viper 5901

You know this because he posted which alarm he was curious about? Wouldnt the car be more helpful to dictate that ?
well he asked if it came with everything needed. so i said no still need a bypass. meaning that the bypass does not come with the unit. i dont care what car he has i was just answering his question. and if he asked what bypass will i need i would have asked "for what car?"

But mainly I won't need anything extra for the basic features? Nothing for remote start, keyless entry (esp. given that I don't have keyless in my car), security, etc? Does it come with a shock sensor?

well he asked if it came with everything needed. so i said no still need a bypass. meaning that the bypass does not come with the unit. i dont care what car he has i was just answering his question. and if he asked what bypass will i need i would have asked "for what car?"
Makes much more sens that way, But remember consumers dont think like 'we' do. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But mainly I won't need anything extra for the basic features? Nothing for remote start, keyless entry (esp. given that I don't have keyless in my car), security, etc? Does it come with a shock sensor?
Yes to shock sensor and everything else. Keyless capability, but you would need actuators if you wanted to add keyless.

Yeah I have power locks, but when I bought the car I didn't get the fob. It may have had factory keyless but the fob was just lost (wouldn't surprise me).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.