When did car audio die?

da99en

old dude,old school
When did car audio die?

Can anyone tell me the exact year, month, day it happened?

When did hundreds of IASCA and USAC sound off competitors all over the country stop

building there awesome SQ and SPL systems, and retire from the scene altogether?

When did the next generation of competitors give up the dream of winning 1st place

at the IASCA finals?

When did the car audio companies I loved in the 80s & 90s layoff all there employees

and lock there doors for the last time? When did Orion, Soundstream, linear Power,

Lanzar, PPI and others go out of business and sale there good names to some

big conglomerate, that turned there fine U.S. made high-end audiophile gear into cheap

junk made in China?

When did all my favorite Car audio magazines go out of business, what day did that happen?

Where is Auto Sound& security, Car Stereo Review, Carsound?

When did Car Audio&Electronics go from 130 pages, to 80 pages? When did all the installs

featured become Demo vehicles or rich celerity's rides?

Please tell me how 5000 watt multi 12" subs, all out, balls to the walls systems got replaced

with wimpy factory wantabe Infinity,JBL, Bose cookie cutter, my system is the exact same as yours

systems?

Please help me, when did car audio die? was I asleep when it happened, or is it all just a bad dream

and I'll wake up Christmas morning with a brand new PPI ProMos 450, Soundstream Class A 10.0,

or a chromed RockFord Fosagate Punch 500m under the tree.

When did car audio die?Can anyone tell me the exact year, month, day it happened?

When did hundreds of IASCA and USAC sound off competitors all over the country stop

building there awesome SQ and SPL systems, and retire from the scene altogether?

When did the next generation of competitors give up the dream of winning 1st place

at the IASCA finals?

When did the car audio companies I loved in the 80s & 90s layoff all there employees

and lock there doors for the last time? When did Orion, Soundstream, linear Power,

Lanzar, PPI and others go out of business and sale there good names to some

big conglomerate, that turned there fine U.S. made high-end audiophile gear into cheap

junk made in China?

When did all my favorite Car audio magazines go out of business, what day did that happen?

Where is Auto Sound& security, Car Stereo Review, Carsound?

When did Car Audio&Electronics go from 130 pages, to 80 pages? When did all the installs

featured become Demo vehicles or rich celerity's rides?

Please tell me how 5000 watt multi 12" subs, all out, balls to the walls systems got replaced

with wimpy factory wantabe Infinity,JBL, Bose cookie cutter, my system is the exact same as yours

systems?

Please help me, when did car audio die? was I asleep when it happened, or is it all just a bad dream

and I'll wake up Christmas morning with a brand new PPI ProMos 450, Soundstream Class A 10.0,

or a chromed RockFord Fosagate Punch 500m under the tree.

Just a different game now, DD is about the only company that uses all US made parts. Chinese is just cheaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.