question about audio buzz

Participant count
  • Participant list

leong6gtp

So i have a xbox 360 wired to my pioneer headunit. But when i turn it on there is a faint buzzing sound from my speakers. What could be the culprit of that? I breifly heard about interference or seomthing with the wires but im not sure. Just to make sure i plugged in my PSP to it too and there was no buzzing noise.

BTW anyone here install a battery relocation kit before? I have a summit racing one im gonna install and wondeirng if anyone has any tips. Thanks for the help!

ok so i put in the ground loop isolator and it still buzzes. the way i have my set up the wires coming form the 360 are hooked to an extension terminal then theres a cable that runs all the way to the front in the glove box which is plugged into a AV switcher then goes to my HU. mabe i should put the ground loop isolator right before my 360 plugs into the AV swicther? or put it in when it comes out of the AV switcher and to the HU.

So i wired in the ground loop isolator before the wires go to the HU. Im thinking it ahs something to do wire the power wire going back to my inverter. i ahve a switch between the inverter as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.