Recommend me some comps!!

lostsuspect21
10+ year member

sexy
welp, i need help, not to familiar with whats good and not good with components, i know some of its personal tastes and what not but i need some help. the car is a 07 dodge magnum, i have a sundown 100.4 for power and i need a 6.5" set. i'm looking to keep the price of these between $100-$250 dollars for the front set, prob will just buy some decent coax's for the rear. i previously had a pos set of kicker comps in my older car. i dont want to get anything with aluminum tweeters i know that much. thanks for any help!

Diamond audio hex s600s with silk tweeters, I personally had a set of these, you'll be very satisfied. You can pick them up for $199 at onlinecarstereo.com. Great speakers. Also have u looked into hertz hsk 165 and morel tempo 6, they are both around the $250 price range, if u need any help finding a set of speakers just pm me, I know some sellers.

I think the magnums have 6 by 9's in the front doors... I know thats how my friends charger and challenger is.....
it does but i can still fit 6.5s in there

Diamond audio hex s600s with silk tweeters, I personally had a set of these, you'll be very satisfied. You can pick them up for $199 at onlinecarstereo.com. Great speakers. Also have u looked into hertz hsk 165 and morel tempo 6, they are both around the $250 price range, if u need any help finding a set of speakers just pm me, I know some sellers.
i will look into those thanks man

search.@!
i did.

Pioneer TS-D720C

awesome comps for the money..You would be surprised //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im guessing since its 6x9 in the front, you'll be making a plate to house 6.5'' speakers?

might i suggest Hertz hsk165 or Image Dynamics ctx65cs depending on your budget.

im guessing since its 6x9 in the front, you'll be making a plate to house 6.5'' speakers?
might i suggest Hertz hsk165 or Image Dynamics ctx65cs depending on your budget.
yes i plan on making an adapter of sorts i guess you could say, how do the hertz hsk165's sound? i dont believe there will be anyway i could hear any of these around at any local shops here.

cdt comps are very good and detailed speakers
how do you like the ones you have in your sig? do they get loud, i have 2 12" l7s also with the same power goin to them not the same tuning but i would assume its just as lound. i guess what im getting at is do the subs drown out the comps?

yes i plan on making an adapter of sorts i guess you could say, how do the hertz hsk165's sound? i dont believe there will be anyway i could hear any of these around at any local shops here.
I have heard good and bad about the 165's. Never heard them personally though

I have heard good and bad about the 165's. Never heard them personally though
i see alot of people on here who run them, but also i see them being sold alot too so idk about that... they seem pretty nice tho from what i been reading as far as features and what not

Deaden your doors well, put in the ID CTX65cs comps and prepare your ears for heavenly bliss. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lostsuspect21

10+ year member
sexy
lostsuspect21
Long Island, Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date