Sonic Electronix is making me mad

Ordered from them earlier this week, got my stuff today.

They should have sent you a confirming email, as well as a tracking number via your email

i have bought from sonic and they ship in about 2 days from when you order it, sometimes sooner depending on what time u order the stuff. I have had nothing but good experiences from them, they replaced a amp that I blew. So their customer service is pretty good for an online company. Only problem i have with them is that they make you sign for the package, which is annoying but you can always have UPS hold it @ the dist center.

they're shipping to his address....all i did was showed him what hu i wanted and gave him the money for it....and he ordered it.....today he called them and they said by tonight they should ship it and it will have a tracking number....but idk what the deal is

Lots of people have problems with sonic and woofers... A lot of people have pleasant experiences but places aren't judged by when they do well, but when they are at their worst. Sorry you are going through this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.