n00b needs a new receiver!

Participant count
  • Participants list

GiganticPrune
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Currently i have an onkyo recevier from a HTIB setup i purchased from circuit city like 2 or 3 years ago, nothing special. i dont know the model number offhand.

its taking a dump on me, so i need something fairly cheap that doesnt sound like doodie! all i need is 5.1, 3 or 4 inputs and like 2 hdmi ports. i dont need a ton of power, because my bedroom isnt huge and im still using the speakers that came in the onkyo package.

id prefer to look used, because im terribly strapped for cash seeing as how i just bought a re xxx and a kicker zx2500.1.

what would you guys reccomend?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
I hope it ended up helping someone in here. I was right there on the Morels, but didn't need em, so I dropped out earlier than I would have, I...
I think the easiest path would be an electronic x-over. You will control all the frequencies from one unit, making for a cleaner and simpler...
Problem resolved - Found a scrap Astra that was fitted with that same unit. Salvaged the Display and original plugs and wired it up on the dining...
Honestly I'd run an audio control DSP or a helix DA helix DSP but if you want to run a app with the DSP that's fine too it's fine too but the LC8...

About this thread

GiganticPrune

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
GiganticPrune
Orland Park, il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date