DOOM_NX

Best 60W Speakers You Have Ever Heard

Nothing Morel was at 60W... Polk Dbs either :P

Phoenix Gold had some component systems but I wasn't able to find Elites on their site...

Nothing Morel was at 60W... Polk Dbs either :P

Phoenix Gold had some component systems but I wasn't able to find Elites on their site...

I don't think they make them anymore? :confused:

I have a set of the mids that I bought off ebay, along with some rsd tweets to pair with them. Nice looking mid, but I have yet to install them to know how they will sound.

Personally, my Pioneer TS-D720C's are the best sounding 60W RMS set I have heard in my lifetime. I have been nothing but blown away by their performance.....and I was expecting them to sound pretty good, but not THIS good! Amazing set for the $$ :D

When I installed a lot of Polk speakers at CC, I was impressed with them, even off HU power.

Personally, my Pioneer TS-D720C's are the best sounding 60W RMS set I have heard in my lifetime. I have been nothing but blown away by their performance.....and I was expecting them to sound pretty good, but not THIS good! Amazing set for the $$ :D

feed them about double that and really hear them come to life :)

feed them about double that and really hear them come to life :)

I have about 80-90W RMS going to them right now....and they love every bit of it. I could only imagine how they would sound with a solid 120W going to them :eek: