Mustang Enclosure v.4

bjfish11
5,000+ posts

FisherCustoms.com
I believe this is the 4th mustang enclosure with similar designs. All have been ported using aeros. We changed it up a bit, and this might be one of the most difficult enclosures I have done, due to all the different angles.

Teaser pic...

TravisTate001.jpg

always such a tease. Looking forward to seeing this one all done up. Should look spectacular like all your other builds.

Guess I will just keep teasing you guys more...

I didnt get time to work on it tonight. Maybe tomorrow...

And Im not sure what year Mustang exactly. Ill check it out.

Got a little more assembly done on this today. Had a special guest drop by the shop. That info will come out next week. I have something in the works... Only a handful know about it.

To aid the tease a little:

TravisTate002.jpg

TravisTate003.jpg

TravisTate004.jpg

TravisTate005.jpg

looking very good for sure.

So what kinda saw or process do you use for those side panels. Skill saw? or maybe a Radial arm saw?

Amazing work with some tricky angles for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.