Any Bowlers Out There

there's a few here. i'm actully the head mechanic for one. but i'm keeping all of my bowling balls. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif have u looked on ebay. HUGE selection on used bowling balls there.

i see silvercookie in here. he's got some balls. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ive got a few that would need to be resurfaced maybe but they are all pretty agressive as i put like 900rpm on them lol.

i got a couple that would prolly be ok.

how much you looking to spend?

I have a 15lb Hammer right hand drilled. bright purple with yellow pro finger inserts

Made is USA

but im using a 16lb ball now. so i dont need this.

ill sell for 35 shipped.

would prefer something I dont have to resurface ..... i have a hammer raw toxic that I have thrown for maybe 10 games cannot keep it on the lane...

bush what kind of back end does it have because I put a lot of revs on the ball 19mph 800-900rpm...

well looking to trade at all possible.....job is on the fritz just like every other job in the USA

would prefer something I dont have to resurface ..... i have a hammer raw toxic that I have thrown for maybe 10 games cannot keep it on the lane...bush what kind of back end does it have because I put a lot of revs on the ball 19mph 800-900rpm...
i would suggest a emerald vibe or a hammer widow regular.

what board you stand on?

im standing on 32 throwing a widow pearl 15-16mph and im getting it bumper to bumper

threw my friends emerald vibe and it was going bumper to pocket everytime.

well they dont need to be resurface, i just like my balls shiny lol.

how much you want to sell the toxic for?

always wondered about thhose.

i am a 197 avg chevy.....rest of my team is 205-225 so i get stuck alot all that beer I have to buy when I get stuck is starting to cost me about 60 bucks a night in beer.....thats what I get for changing teams....last team I was high avg now I am the low man and its starting to hurt that bank account

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

siddle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
siddle
nw ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies