P1000820.jpg

P1000831.jpg

P1000886.jpg

P1000890.jpg

P1000891.jpg

P1000878.jpg

P1000898.jpg

P1000903.jpg

Nice. Im looking at options to put a 5.25 or 6.5 componet set in my 83 Grand prix, But im way to unskilled to build complete door panels.
you can do it ......... start out small make a practice pod and take you time .an you would do fine.

I wanna do something similar, but I'm just worried I won't be able to make both sides look the same..

I might just make bottom pieces with speakers in themm....

Looks awesome.

i'll seriously make a trip to louisville to see some of this stuff in person sometime if you'd allow it. Some nice work I have seen with glass has been posted by you recently.

you can do it ......... start out small make a practice pod and take you time .an you would do fine.
Ive got an offer on a set of Q Logic kicks on another site, for 5.25" componets for cheap. So i may wind up going that route. But if i dont, Ill build the bottom of the door or factory kicks out to accecpt a 6.5" mid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.