rsex build

The new build will consist of everything in ma sig.

wanted more trunk space, but it doesnt look like its gonna be that way

These are the pics from the above links

DSCF2202.jpg

DSCF2083.jpg

DSCF2150.jpg

DSCF2177.jpg

DSCF2204.jpg

DSCN2326.jpg

new rims

lol ya, port area and tuning were not much of a priority 3+ years ago. The new box will be 2.98ft^3 after disp with 2x 4" pvc tuned to ~33 hz.

Placed the xxx in the box and it just dwarfs all space available.

youngstunna the box was 38" w(with end caps) x 17.5" tall (touching seats) x 15.5" (near amps) x 15" deep.

as you can see there is no room in there after the box, well about 10" x 38"

The new setup is going to leave really not much more room, but i will have a cubby hole to stuff my sh!t in. ya'll will see.

Car looks great minus the tail lights.
cmon, thats pure originality. Those are actually the 1st version.

I was havin a nap in my car at work during lunch hour, and some huterite in his old pos ford semi parked behind me, bout 10 minutes later i hear the truck start up, and i was thinkin "Watch... this idiots gonna run into me". Sure enough the cack sucker drives right into me! When there was tons of effin room behind him to backup! like damm, what a sh!tty end to a nap.

Tailights are now a tad diff with grey circles (not so much white) and hatch is brand new.

you will like the xxx..especially compared to the type x's you had. I just got my box for 3 12's in my rsx yesterday...talk about a tight fit..lol.

can't imagine that fit which 12's ya gonna run?. I've been more worried about all the weight in the back. car looks retarded when the back end is further down than the front. gonna have to get coil overs of lowering springs for the front

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.