rd alpha v2 vs hdc3

ive got a hdc15 and hoping to do a drop in this weekend with an alpha v2 15, box is 4.5cF at 40hz
ohh very nice man...please let me know how it goes. I'm lookin to try something differant. What kind of power you using?....and is it thec copper coil?

how did you like the alpha?

i dont have an alpha, kevin from RD is bringing his. ive got a aq 1200d and aq 2200d. just gonna see how they compare on my TL from 35hz-50hz

yeah i get the 2200d back tomorrow. i sent it to aq thinking i blew it, but he said its fine. i didnt really look at it too much before i sent it off. got the 1200d in there now. but kevin gets his alpha back tomorrow and hes bringing at 1750.1 also

yeah i get the 2200d back tomorrow. i sent it to aq thinking i blew it, but he said its fine. i didnt really look at it too much before i sent it off. got the 1200d in there now. but kevin gets his alpha back tomorrow and hes bringing at 1750.1 also
ohhh man I can't wait....hurry:D

nothing uber impressive, but i could pull 149.9s in a daily box off of a total of 3k with 2 alpha 15s. this was when the v.2 had just come out. im sure now i could get them easily over 150. they are pretty good subs. sounded good, were loud.

btw what soft part setup you looking at darren? 1 spider? 2 spider? round wire? flat wind? the ones i had were the round wire dual spider version.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

da box king

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
da box king
Portland, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date