WTB - Single sensor USB termlab

Participant count
  • Participants list
yeh i ended up just buying new, there was one for sale on here around the same time i bought mine for 400, but he didnt have pix yet so i didnt wanna buy it. someone else got it.

was lookin for a usb just for convenience of not having to run another cord. Pm me what you need for the 110 one and I'll do some thinkin. Thanks man

yeh i ended up just buying new, there was one for sale on here around the same time i bought mine for 400, but he didnt have pix yet so i didnt wanna buy it. someone else got it.
I may have to go that route

yeah it was worth it, spent me stimulus check on it
Way to stimulize that economy! I may just be taking my next OT check and grabbin a new one. Would be nice to be able to get some bassrace practice whenever I wanted to. Plus then I could see how not loud my systems are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I have a dual mic that i just got new interface for like 2 months ago...only used 4 times

USB powered

If ya lookin for that.....id want just a lil more than a new single sensor TL goes for

I have a dual mic that i just got new interface for like 2 months ago...only used 4 times
USB powered

If ya lookin for that.....id want just a lil more than a new single sensor TL goes for
Shoot me a PM with what you'd need for it shipped to zip 80634. Don't need a 2 mic setup, but if the price is right. Keep in mind I have to do the $100 license transfer gig if I want the support/software updates with it. /being cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.