Sign in to follow this  
KHARPS

10'' Fi BL video in std cab Ranger

This isn't really a build log but here's a new box I put together a couple weeks ago for my 10'' Fi BL. It's 1.6@37 and being powered by a JL 1000/1 in a standard cab Ranger. My digital camera doesn't pick up barely any flex at all so you can't really tell much by the videos, but it gets pretty loud for what it is. Anyways, here's a few pics and vids:

pics:

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture001.jpg

vids:

Click here to watch BL-003

Click here to watch BL-004

Click here to watch BL-005

REFERENCES

cam5860, Godsmack, dropkick13, ls2poweredgoat, bunkerking09, ProjectPechkin, GavinVoy, kmanian, magnum21, natetate, gqjeff, mustangowner, ssackett, hazardous0388, Rusty...WCA, ohsosmooth, grassroots, Leister, Scott S, Pyro_by_Nature, teamsolo, jblcamry, pickup1, got_focus?, fasfocus00, Zellner, Goindef154, Darknight, orangelss, Thorshammer1, BigSix

videos won't load for me :)

2007 G35 Coupe 6mt - Premium/Sport/Navi - Black/Black

Nismo/Work/Rays/Tanabe/Stillen/Powerlab/JWT/EBC/Technafit

System: Stock + Rockford T210D4 in .8 cubes sealed, MTX 81000d and 1/0 gauge (for now)

this is my first time trying to load videos so I probably screwed something up. I tried it before I submitted the thread and it worked for me, just took a little while.

REFERENCES

cam5860, Godsmack, dropkick13, ls2poweredgoat, bunkerking09, ProjectPechkin, GavinVoy, kmanian, magnum21, natetate, gqjeff, mustangowner, ssackett, hazardous0388, Rusty...WCA, ohsosmooth, grassroots, Leister, Scott S, Pyro_by_Nature, teamsolo, jblcamry, pickup1, got_focus?, fasfocus00, Zellner, Goindef154, Darknight, orangelss, Thorshammer1, BigSix

looks loud for what it is

refs - dumple(x2), banginexplorer, r/t pimp (x2), select127, joey2714, rollerdj, lincolntc690, psychoacoustics, mk_, boltpride, SHiZNiLTi, pr-festiva, emaxaudio, yunvme666, Coolwazabi, ssackett, JBGabriel, Mike465, avs20, siddle, DDbump, Andrizzle, SPY, gentlejax, Act Audio, bagged97tacoma ...............

That bare wood with glue drips is sexy ;)

Other than no coverings it looks awesome :D

Big amp.

REFS:

Sold to- Sky Deaner, Jeeper07, brazilianguy, bjl95mustang, Mr Wiggl3s, Ridinhi (x2), Pootie

Bought from- kurtdirt1, jmanpc, doingstuffwell

Traded with- DaGhost, Spooney

That bare wood with glue drips is sexy ;)

Other than no coverings it looks awesome :D

Big amp.

Thanks. I came home from college for a weekend and threw it together in an afternoon and didn't have time to finish it up. Maybe next time I go home I'll buy a sander and sand it and paint it.

REFERENCES

Vids should be fixed :)

REFERENCES

The videos don't show flexing worth a shit but my side mirrors move quite a bit and so do my windows when they're part way rolled down and my window guards shake pretty good...that's what I was trying to show but the camera is garbage. Again it's only one 10'' so I know it isn't anything special but it's louder than (2) 10'' Icons sealed and (2) 12'' Kappa Perfects sealed that I had previously.

REFERENCES

Holy crap. A std-cab ranger has no room as it is. Nice job on getting it in there.

2003 Nissan Maxima SE Titanium Edition

-Alpine--Focal--Massive Audio--Stinger--Kinetik--Second Skin-

Holy crap. A std-cab ranger has no room as it is. Nice job on getting it in there.

Thanks. I've had well over a dozen setups in there with only the last 5 boxes being built by me. I've had to cut a lot of plastic off that back wall to free up some room. I think this is the loudest I'll be able to get in there while not losing an inch of room on the driver's side besides doing a blow through.

REFERENCES

Cool vids man looks loud indeed

I just realized you have the same exact truck as my buddy. Same year color body style and everything. HAha

REFS; steinkea, sabreman001, Astyl, hazardous0388, Thetalkingshoe, blazinb2000, peas247, BassAddictJ, psychoacoustics, siddle, 01 S 10, BiC, tr10av

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6699409#post6699409

New build coming soon.

1999 F150 Reg Cab

H.U.- Deh-780mp

Front Stage-Powerbass 3xl

Front amp-?

Sub stage-2 12" ab hd

Enclosure- 4 @ 38 (1) 8" aero

Sub amp-?

Electrical- 2 runs of 2/0

Cool vids man looks loud indeed

I just realized you have the same exact truck as my buddy. Same year color body style and everything. HAha

Thanks. That's cool, it's been a great truck so far. I got it 5 years ago with 32,000 and there's about 76,000 on it now.

REFERENCES

Are they working now?

REFERENCES

That's cool, it's been a great truck so far. I got it 5 years ago with 32,000 and there's about 76,000 on it now.

We used to have a 98 4.0 Sport Ext Cab that my wife bought new when we were dating. When we paid it off in '03 we traded it off for something a little more "sensible" for our family, but I think about that truck quite frequently. It was a good little truck and I miss it.

If you're only putting ~9k miles per year on it, you should have it forever (providing you plenty of time to get that box covered ;) )

vids wont load :confused:

Are you sure? It might just take a minute to load.

REFERENCES

I know this is an old thread now, but I think all the videos should be working properly in the links below:

REFERENCES

Looks loud and the passenger must have to be a midget to sit there, lol!

Good job!

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from

ST=Sold too

Looks loud and the passenger must have to be a midget to sit there, lol!

Good job!

Thanks, it gets pretty loud for just (1) 10''. I wish I had the electrical to support more power but the 1000/1 drains mine enough as it is. I have a bunch of friends who are 6ft+ and they are pretty uncomfortable in there, but I'm by myself 99% of the time anyways so it's not too big of a deal.

REFERENCES

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this