mk5blood possible scammer

nitro_freak1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
OK well i purchased a XO DVD player from him and it took 2 weeks to ship out. He said he had some problems with the packaging or something. FINE, understandable. I told him if he could not get it out by a certain date to just give me a refund cuz i needed a HU ASAP. He got it out by the date and it arrived SATURDAY at a differant address then what i gave him. I was in the middle of moving so i gave him my new address to send it to and updated my address on paypal the following day from me sending him payment. So my old address was on my paypal account. I told him if he wanted to refund the money and i would send it back with the updated address so it was still safe on his end with shipping, He said not a problem ill send to the new address. BUT he did not. It arrived at my old address and placed on the back porch (which i did not know until 10pm last night when i drove over there and searched around for the package). I tested the DVD player last night and the buttons for the TOUCH SCREEN on the left side do not work. I then told him and have gotten no help at all. I assume he does not intend to make this right at all considering his rude response's.

The deal was 120$ and 2 tweeters for the HU, i have NOT sent the tweeters out because of this situation. I admit i was a little rude in some of my pm's to him because he does net intend on making this right, i also apolgized for my remarks and comments. Here is 2 of the pms i got from him when i asked what he planned on doing to make it right and why he didnt not send it to the address i provided for him.

DVD1.jpg

dvd2.jpg

I have all the PM's from me to him and him to me. I will be more then happy to post them also. If he corrects this problem i will be more then happy to update and erase this post by all means. Im not out to get anyone or mess anyone's reputation up. I just want what i purchased. He told me that there was NOTHING wrong with this unit and it worked like new, and it does not. He claims on it having insurance but it does not, and he denied to make a claim so i could get a flawless HU that works properly. Hopefully it will get worked out since i took it to the public now after not getting any help threw pm's.

I reacted by making a claim to paypal but because it was shipped they denied it. His local PD is being more then helpful about the situation and want me to try and get it resolved between me and him before they react for internet fraud.

BUYER/TRADER BEWARE OF THIS GUY HE IS A SCAMMER

his address is

1730 e ave. h12

Lancaster, CA (9) or (7) 3535

That is the address on the box and the name on his paypal account (because i sent him payment) is BARBARA BOWDEN You can search that name on the net and find the address as well.

The paypal address is barbiex21876@hotmail.com

those PMs seem to be about the shippment. Is there any about the buttons function, or what he intends to do about that?

dvd3.jpg

That is one of the pm's i sent him and still no response. He has been on since i sent him that PM and did not respond with any help.

Hate that for you man, I bought a basic JVC HU thats in my car until my Pioneer gets back and the deal went smooth. I even left positive feedback. Good luck getting everything straight.

yea it ***** but im sure everything will be well in the end. I seen you an a few other members delt with him, but he had a issue once before about an L7 but that seemed a little shady so i took the leap and went with the deal. Hopefully he gets ahold of me soon to resolve this deal.

well just got a response from him here it is... this is the response from me tell him it has issues.

dvd4.jpg

and my response.

dvd5.jpg

It is clear that he has no intentions on correcting the problem so now i will take it a step further.

BUYER/TRADER BEWARE OF THIS GUY HE IS A SCAMMER

his address is

1730 e ave. h12

Lancaster, CA (9) or (7) 3535

That is the address on the box and the name on his paypal account (because i sent him payment) is BARBARA BOWDEN You can search that name on the net and find the address as well.

Yea he is. I just got off the phone with Sheriff moore from the Lancaster, CA police department and he is taking further action. All his information is posted above and giving to the sheriff. It will get taken care of in the end. I also filed with paypal AGAIN and http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Now i just wait to hear back from them. I will keep everyone updated and i hope people learn from my mistake.

This Guy Is A Scammer he tells me he is movinf and he has to go on paypal to cganhe his addy than he says its changes and i can ship to that addy now all this bs . He Said He Never Got It Than All Of A Sudden When I Say That I Will Contact Usps About It 1 Min Later He Says He Got It Than Another Min Later He Says The Left Side Of The Touch Screen Dont Work So U Guys Can Think What U Want But I Even Made A Video Of The Unit On Youtube To Show Evrything Works On It Before I Shiped It To Him If U Guys Want To See The Vid Check It Out On You Tube AS YOU CAN SEE THE TOUCH WORKS ON BOTH SIDES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwRvuMDRwSc

This Guy Is A Scammer he tells me he is movinf and he has to go on paypal to cganhe his addy than he says its changes and i can ship to that addy now all this bs . He Said He Never Got It Than All Of A Sudden When I Say That I Will Contact Usps About It 1 Min Later He Says He Got It Than Another Min Later He Says The Left Side Of The Touch Screen Dont Work So U Guys Can Think What U Want But I Even Made A Video Of The Unit On Youtube To Show Evrything Works On It Before I Shiped It To Him If U Guys Want To See The Vid Check It Out On You Tube AS YOU CAN SEE THE TOUCH WORKS ON BOTH SIDES http://www.youtube.com/my_videos
anyone having problems with link? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I Think This Guy Wants The Unit And His Money And I Dont No How To Post The Pms So If Any 1 Can Help Me I Will . And Yes I Was An Ass To Him Because He Tried To Pull This Bs On Me Any 1 Of U Would Do The Same

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nitro_freak1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nitro_freak1
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies