2008 Jeep Wrangler build....

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Well i bought me a brand new Jeep Wrangler a couple of weeks ago....my first dash kit a Scosche wouldn't work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif...so I ordered a new one (American International ) last week off EBAY and it came in today so I started on the build.....

014-1.jpg

That all the pics as of now...The headunit is a JVC KD NX5000 the Kenwood controller controlls my Kenwood Sirius Tuner with the Lifetime subscription.....I'm running an old school ZED Audio made US Acoustics 6300....the front ch's will power a set of componets (undecided) the rear chs..will power the Aura Bass Shakers mounted inside the rear of the front seats....Sub ch will be either a pair of DD 1508's or a single DD 2510......the sound bar for rear fill is powered off rear chs of deck....

^^^^^Posted right after you^^^^^

Looks good.

You do anything else to it?

Come on your Mr. DD I would like to see one of your big DD install's.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This is just a toy I picked up...I am just building something for daily SQ in...I think it will be a well balenced system...if not enough I can always go bigger...the little storage compartment fits that amp so well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This is just a toy I picked up...I am just building something for daily SQ in...I think it will be a well balenced system...if not enough I can always go bigger...the little storage compartment fits that amp so well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I hear that, stock just doesn't cut it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.