Which subs to get for my amp: eD or Infinity?

Participant count
  • Participant list
both will be awesome. i know for a fact that the perfect goes VERY low..about the same as my E15k when i had it. both will sound good, but IMO, the e10k is a better deal. they can take more power when you plan to upgrade to a bigger amp. you have about 300 watts, flip a coin;) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

They both will sound good, however, I would choose the K's for several reasons. Build quality being the main. I've owned 4 Perfects in the past and I've installed Shiva's that have blown them away in SQ and SPL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.