Ford f150 05- bl18, sundown, hertz, big build

helotr3vor
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I finally get to start this thing after all this time of figuring out what to get. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far. my guess is it should be done within a month or so but stay tuned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Fi Bl 18"

Sundown 1500 and 100.4

Hertz hsk165

Kenwood Excelon DDX812

Big 3

(dont know my electrical situation yet)

Damplifier Pro

Can't wait to see how it turns out, good to see another f150 stripped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wats the dimensions and sub up and port up or wat
yes sub up port up. the box is going to be 5 cu ft after all displacement which is small for an 18 but i asked around and everyone said it would be fine. box is tuned to 35

how tall is the box

or how far i should say is the woofer gonna be from the roof

i say yea because with my 2 12's l7's i get alot of roof flex but the subs are about 1 foot from the roof but i still say deaden

only thing i am dreading is how much of a pita its gonna be

i would i am getting alot of flex from only 2 12's so that one 18 should have even more flex

even though it will be same power i am running

why not just do 2 12's under your back seat or 2 under and 2 behind it it would look better and get just as loud

do a seat lift and move the seat forward

i would i am getting alot of flex from only 2 12's so that one 18 should have even more flex
even though it will be same power i am running

why not just do 2 12's under your back seat or 2 under and 2 behind it it would look better and get just as loud

do a seat lift and move the seat forward
naw i really like this idea. but also i dont really care about flex i care more about rattle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.