do not buy from WALKS UP!!!!

StateProp486
10+ year member

Gimme that Cash Flow
PA
i was looking for a ipod adapter for my friend and WALKS UP had one for sale $40 shipped and he told me it was in good condition and everything came with it. well my friend got it today and this is what he told me on aim:

cplaya280: got my ipod adapter ****in forget the yellow and black power supply

cplaya280: and the white cable is all striped and like chewed up

AyEitzUrBoiV486: ugly

AyEitzUrBoiV486: wtf

cplaya280: ****in mad

AyEitzUrBoiV486: he said it was in good condition

AyEitzUrBoiV486: that mofo

cplaya280: i cant even use it witout the power suplly stuff

the ipod adapter thread: everything was through PM.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346932

NOTE TO YOURSELF DONT BUY FROM WALKS UP!!!!

If Im not mistaken, That is SteveyHustle. A known scammer. If I am mistaken Ill say Im sorry and delete.

im located in quakertown pa like 30-40 mins from philly. my friend is pissed though i thought this guy was legit and cool until now....how is he suppose to use the ipod adpater without the power supply wtf. i will get my friend to take pics and i will post it guys.

im located in quakertown pa like 30-40 mins from philly. my friend is pissed though i thought this guy was legit and cool until now....how is he suppose to use the ipod adpater without the power supply wtf. i will get my friend to take pics and i will post it guys.
whether its Stevey or not, did you atleast contact him before blasting him?

that aim convo is between me and my friend. lol i just pmed the guy walks up got it from and this is what he said:

tc3k101:

QUOTE=tc3k101]

yeo man i bought that ipod adapter for my friend and he got it today we bought it from walks up. what did you do too it? he said the white ipod connector cord is like chewed up and stripped, wheres the power supply wires?? im just wondering i know you didnt sell it to me but wtf??
yeah it was my old ipod wire, i gave everything to him the other night. the wires where in good condition cause i didnt even use it. he prob forgot to ship ur power supply wires. the black and yellow ones right?

and as for the white cable being fubard idk about that

and yes i pmed him....

that aim convo is between me and my friend. lol i just pmed the guy walks up got it from and this is what he said:
tc3k101:

QUOTE=tc3k101]

yeah it was my old ipod wire, i gave everything to him the other night. the wires where in good condition cause i didnt even use it. he prob forgot to ship ur power supply wires. the black and yellow ones right?

and as for the white cable being fubard idk about that
and yes i pmed him....

you quoted me wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif hopes this turns for the best. did u pm him 1st before u started this thread?

sorry for the bad quality pics i just had my friend take them and send them to me. pics of white ipod cord. the black box, and black cables my friend said looked ok.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

StateProp486

10+ year member
Gimme that Cash Flow
StateProp486
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies