Northeast Region Jammin 107.7 Motor Jam Sept 28th in CT

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participants list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
This one's gonna be a big show. It's mainly a car and bike show but New England SPL will be there running the SPL meter for those that want to take home a trophy. A list of classes is available on our website New England SPL.com. If your planning on hitting the USACi show in Enfield on Saturday then come on down for this one too, make it a great weekend to end the season. Here's a repost from the Jammin 107.7 website.

MOTOR JAM 2008!

It's MotorJam 2008 on Sunday, September 28th! (Rain date is 10/5) Featuring the Hottest Custom Cars and Bikes in New England. Show runs from 11-4 Registration starts at 9AM. - Car Clubs must register by 10am to secure a spot together.

BEST IN SHOW WINS $500.00 - BEST CLUB WINS $250.00 - BEST THEME WINS $125.00 -BEST CLUB THEME WINS $125.00

SPL SOUND COMP. WITH NEW ENGLAND SPL!

BIKE CATEGORIES 1ST Place

American Bikes

Metric Bikes

Sport Bikes

Antique Bikes

Custom Bikes

Best Bike in show $100.00

VEHICLE CATEGORIES 1ST, 2ND, 3RD

HONDA

ACURA

MAZDA

MITSUBISHI

GENERAL MOTORS

FORD

DODGE/CHRYSLER

NISSAN/INFINITI

SUBARU

TOYOTA/SCION

VW/AUDI

TRUCK/SUV

HI-END/LUXURY

BEST FEMALE RIDE

BEST OLD SCHOOL

BEST ICE

OTHER

I got word today, that the radio station is only supplying a 1st place trophy for the SPL classes. No word on what they want to do for people coming in 2nd and 3rd, so I'm assuming they plan on doing nothing for anyone not taking 1st place. We'll be there doing the show, but if this turns out as bad as I think it's going to I'm not even going to associate our name with this show.

idk i heard on the radio they said it was supposed to be nice out lol? everywhere i read 60% chance of rain..would they wait till the last minuet to change it??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.