path2spl

3 nightshade 15s in a pathfinder

started on this a few days ago, almost done just a few more things to finish. this is my second box like this i broke the other one the wood split in 2 right in the middle of the box. i redesigned and im gonna improve this design. this box is also made out of 1 inch turpan(light weight mdf) and its 100x better. way lighter and alot easier to cut im putting the same 3 sundown nightshade 15s and 3 saz1500s in. i have 3 saz3000s comming in 2 weeks. this is a pic of the first box. let me know what you guys think.

DSCN4689.jpg

DSCN4700.jpg

DSCN4701.jpg

DSCN4702.jpg

Team Sundown- Doug Fabio

current system- 12 sundown zv3 15s with nsv2 soft parts, 3 sundown ns1s, 14 c&d tech 140ah batts, 4th order bandpass wall at the b pillar, 3 400 singer alternators, 400+ feet of knukonceptz 0 gauge, kenwood kdc952 headunit, sundown 200.4 and 100.4, 8 sundown neo pro 8s and 6 st200 super tweeters.

refs in profile

Cool, what size areos, 6"?

Nightshades are nice, digging the box. :thumbsup:

thanks man :) yea 6 inch aeros. i love how they sound and there so easy to work with

Team Sundown- Doug Fabio

current system- 12 sundown zv3 15s with nsv2 soft parts, 3 sundown ns1s, 14 c&d tech 140ah batts, 4th order bandpass wall at the b pillar, 3 400 singer alternators, 400+ feet of knukonceptz 0 gauge, kenwood kdc952 headunit, sundown 200.4 and 100.4, 8 sundown neo pro 8s and 6 st200 super tweeters.

refs in profile

how big is your box? and what is it tuned to?

HU - Pioneer 800prs

Mids - Peerless HDS nomex 6.5's

Highs - Seas Prestige Alumi-domes

Front Stage Amp - Sundown 100.4D

Sub - SA-12

Sub Amp - Saz-1000D

Wire - Knukonceptz, Kicker Hyperflex

Blackbonnie References/Feedback

there both about 9.5 tuned to 35hz. the new box is 2 inches less deep but 2 inches higher. i did a 150.7 to music on jeezy put on. the first one was to close to the hatch so this one should be better.

heres some videos. that night my headunit died so my highs were cutting out and my bass was fading and it sounded like crap. when put my p800prs in everything came alive again lol

Team Sundown- Doug Fabio

refs in profile

nice!. those amps/batts look like a b!tch to get to.

Your pathfinder is alot newer than mine, but still nice to see some bumpin pathys :D

:greedy:

Whats it meter?

I seen a 145 in the vid....gotta be louder than that from the looks of it?

i did a 150.7 on the new tl. the 145 was the car next to me with 2 15s and a saz 3000

Team Sundown- Doug Fabio

refs in profile

i did a 150.7 on the new tl. the 145 was the car next to me with 2 15s and a saz 3000

Sealed on the glass or outlaw style?

Have a nice day!

"Off the sidelines and back in the game"

sealed at the glass. mine wasnt even turned up. i was at vol 10

Team Sundown- Doug Fabio

refs in profile

nice!. those amps/batts look like a b!tch to get to.

Your pathfinder is alot newer than mine, but still nice to see some bumpin pathys :D

makes it harder for people to steal lol

Team Sundown- Doug Fabio

refs in profile

Hows the lows with a 35hz tune on the Nightshades? Good for daily?

curious.....is your pathfinder bagged? Whats the air tank for?

2003 Land Rover Freelander

-----------------------------------

Headunit: Alpine CDA-9847

Front Stage: Hertz HSK165's

Rear Stage: Helix HXS 136 MKII

Front/Rear Stage Amp: Clarion 3200A / Diamond D3 400.2

Sub: 15" FiQ

Sub Amp: MMATS D300HC

Battery Front: Stock Back: Kinetik HC800

-------------------------------------

Refs: Jblanford, Jmanpc, lyttleviet, ProjectPechkin, bass_lover1

curious.....is your pathfinder bagged? Whats the air tank for?

na i have 2 sets of train horns which are curently for sale lol

Hows the lows with a 35hz tune on the Nightshades? Good for daily?

with 35hz the nightshades love it. i still get the lows and everything else

Team Sundown- Doug Fabio

refs in profile

dude this box look like sex..it lite as hell too

side note..this box is 9.5cubes after port and sub disp. ..this box will be an even bigger monster than the last one

Looks louder then a 150.7.

Have a nice day!

"Off the sidelines and back in the game"

Looks louder then a 150.7.

150.7 on jeezy - put on....thats awesome..that song got some pretty good low notes in it...and it was on vol 10 but the new box will be better ..there some trick thats goin to be happenin do stay tuned...

Wish I could run 3, I have the space in the trunk if I went with areo ports and build it similar to yours, but it would push the port too close to the rear wall of the trunk, and not let it "breath" :(

Two, however, would be nice...

Nice build and numbers dude esp in the other guys car lol...

what's the outside numbers on the box pictured?

looks good

SOLD TO

Wilson, Weeznur32, jake the ssnake, jayisking, loudaccent, delvryboy, flipside1212, jeramydean , 2000LaDe, burakol, jco1385, chronic_mka , LS7GTSR

BOUGHT FROM

chronic_mka, James Bang, MKIVR32, Pipo, audiofusion_spl, Rashaddd(x2), fo0manchu, pedro123 ,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]umalali3.gif

train horns? sweet. You scare the sh!t out of ppl and just fk around? I would love that lol

:greedy:

its path2spl truck

i designed the box...

Looked very nice and seemed to have some good output. May have to hit you up when my wall build starts.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.