Plexiglass from my company

rjcastr
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I was looking for plexi arond and found out my company orders sheets of 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 " plexi as well as 1" plexi they are on contract with a manufacturer, i called for pricing for me and they gave me special pricing.

Anyone interested in some, i rather buy a big sheet and get good pricing

its huge savings kick me down paypal plus 5 bucks for me and ill ship them out DHL might do it through company shipping as well

i cant ship the whole sheet, i will get them to cut

the sheets are huge but since i call from work they would cut towhatever they need

i wont overinflate shipping either whatever the cost is thats what it is

give me sizes so that i can check with them and get back to you

5 bucks for me plus shipping plus paypal fees

if its against the rules then forget it folks i dont want to get banned
im buying a few feet myself
I would PM a mod and find out for sure, but for some reason I remember a couple of people doing this before and it not ending well. I would shoot a mod a message and find out beforehand though.

i guess i can always buy a sheet for me have it cut and sell the leftovers
is that against the rules too?
I don't see how that's against the rules, once it's in your possession it's yours to sell. But I could see how the way it's being done may be considered something like a group buy, which is against ToS. Ask a mod, but I'd be careful.

GL with the plexi.

I don't see how that's against the rules, once it's in your possession it's yours to sell. But I could see how the way it's being done may be considered something like a group buy, which is against ToS. Ask a mod, but I'd be careful.
GL with the plexi.
The way he was originally wanting to do it would be against the TOS, as he would have been considered a vendor. Now if he bought the sheets and sold off the excess, like he suggested second, I can't see anything wrong with that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.