Bottle of Hydroxycut, 72 capsules - $9 shipped

it helps with weight loss i think it kinda makes u eat not as much but it can be bad for some people i lost weight but u gota take a lot of pill a day and when i did not have any i felt like crap. and some times i would wake up at night and eat like a mad man.

If you use them right, they work.

Hydroxycut I think may be an energy booster as well as some weight loss. I took a few as stated on the bottle and they gave me a decent pump in the gym.

Well I didn't use them longer than the 12 pills. They did work, but I felt as if I couldn't concentrate for a few hours after taking them. I'm back in classes now at OSU and I need my concentration back so I chose classes over this at this point.

But, yes, they do work, and this is a good deal for anyone who is currently taking them!

yeah i have heard they make you feel all cracked out when you take them but i have also heard they make you lose weight ... wither way thats a cheap price ..

Ingredients: calcium, chromium, potassium, garcinia cambogia, gymnema sylvestre (an Indian herbal treatment for diabetes), green tea extract, the amino acid L-carnitine (thought to help metabolize fat) and willow bark extract.

The active ingredient is hydroxycitric acid, which has shown in lab studies that helps mice eat less.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AllStar1500bd

5,000+ posts
Times have changed
AllStar1500bd
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies