trading Agreement Between Livin' Loud & Blinkdogo2

Livin' Loud

Banned
USA
I'm going to make this as short as possible.

Deal is,

He ships His XBOX 360, Controller, Hookups & GTAiv(Tomorrow)

Then I ship 2 Kicker SX600.2's & 9' Of 1/0 Hyperflex. (After Recieving his VALID tracking Number)

I will be shipping UPS

He will be shipping USPS

EDIT: HE SHIPPING UPS. USPS Was Closed.

tracking number sent from me to livin loud like planned except i had to use ups instead of usps

livin loud was unaible to ship today so he said he will ship monday

new agreement,

once livin loud receives my xbox and see's it is working

he will ship me 2 sx600.2 and a kinetic hc600

..i was very skeptical about this deal but he seems to be a very nice guy on the phone,

(for those reading this thread - - call me an idiot if yall want but we will c in the end how everything works out on this trade. hopefully i dont get robbed)

huh.. not very trusting huh livin loud?

ive found out on this fourm you just trust people and you will get alot farther..

it is a 2 way street, what you are doing seems kind of selfish

you are newer, have less posts and maybe less refs, idk..

i wouldnt do this trade.. because the same thing could go for blinko, but i guess he is more trusting than you =/

new agreement,once livin loud receives my xbox and see's it is working

he will ship me 2 sx600.2 and a kinetic hc600

..i was very skeptical about this deal but he seems to be a very nice guy on the phone,

(for those reading this thread - - call me an idiot if yall want but we will c in the end how everything works out on this trade. hopefully i dont get robbed)
yup.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

ya...we had an agreement going. trade my q for his lg vu phone. I asked where my phone was and said he had rolled over it with his rolelr chair after his neice or whatever had it. Was supposed to have SHIPPED IT TO ME but instead lets his family members play with it and break it...

THEN he got "offensive" about it and said "fuck it I will just give you the damn thing" after I told him he should ship first because of no proof of refs....

do be aware of him...he acted a little fishy as well..

and again his name is "Jack Tittle".

hope everything goes through well...but just posting up my experience with him..wasnt impressed at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Livin' Loud
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from