volfenhag tuning

GalitanNRG
10+ year member

Volfenhag isn't one of the best brands on the market (lowwwwwwwww end). However, i have two ZX-4710DVX woofers (10") and am trying to sell them in a custom built enclosure. Whould these low end subs be more appropriate for selling in a box tuned for SQ or SPL?

Thank you for those absolutely worthless posts, all this forum has proven to be so far is a place for shitheads to ramble on about how much dick everyone's stuff blows. So I guess I'll go with my gut from here on and **** trying to get help from you piss-ants. pzz

Thank you for those absolutely worthless posts, all this forum has proven to be so far is a place for shitheads to ramble on about how much dick everyone's stuff blows. So I guess I'll go with my gut from here on and **** trying to get help from you piss-ants. pzz
why the fuck did you PM me?... dont ever PM me again you crappy sub using ***. I know you think I am hot but I dont swing that way. At least not sober..

You Fucking ***

lmao. I apologize on behalf of this 4chan-like forum.

Most of those low-end subs do their best in small to medium sized ported boxes, tuned to 40 - 50. Since they're not exactly designed for a flat response curve, just give them the biggest reasonable peak you can to impress your prospective buyers.

lmao. I apologize on behalf of this 4chan-like forum.
Most of those low-end subs do their best in small to medium sized ported boxes, tuned to 40 - 50. Since they're not exactly designed for a flat response curve, just give them the biggest reasonable peak you can to impress your prospective buyers.
agreed. they will actually get quite loud. for 2 10's i would do around 3 cubes tuned to 45.

I thought the same thing when I joined this place. But then I realized that there are some people on here that are actually helpful and nice. However their in the minority.

I thought the same thing when I joined this place. But then I realized that there are some people on here that are actually helpful and nice. However their in the minority.
fuck you asshole, no one likes the tuna here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

why the fuck did you PM me?... dont ever PM me again you crappy sub using ***. I know you think I am hot but I dont swing that way. At least not sober..

You Fucking ***
dont be a retard and that wont happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.