no sound! wtf?!?!?!

Participant count
  • Participant list

titanle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ok i just connected my comps to one side right now. |hooked up the crossover, wired up the woofer and the main tweeter. i left the image tweeter disconnected but im not getting any sound what so ever. The right side (old hsk speakers) works but the new cdt comps i installed on the left side dont work at all. what should i check??????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused:

OK so i put the defective crossover back on just to be sure....now when it was connected i tapped the ( - ) for the Amp/In connection and the sound would come and go. The negative connection point is loose, it moves when i touch it so i htink that is whats causing it.

Can this be fixed or do i need a new one?

OK so i put the defective crossover back on just to be sure....now when it was connected i tapped the ( - ) for the Amp/In connection and the sound would come and go. The negative connection point is loose, it moves when i touch it so i htink that is whats causing it.
Can this be fixed or do i need a new one?
solder is your friend...or if it is under warranty get a new one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.