DBDesignsElite?

Phlipbak
10+ year member

CA Enthusiast
Uh... I ordered two 25 ft. runs of hyperflex from him about a week ago, and after sending him one or two messages over the past week, a few days ago I get something like "they were shipped, there was a delay here."

Is he a good seller? No responses since.

not saying he's crooked or anything, just stating the facts for future reference

He is a good guy, i would trust him with money in a heartbeat.. He runs a shop in Atlanta. He might be having some problems, i haven't spoken to him in a while, but when i was looking to buy my sundown amplifier last year he helped me out a lot.

Ya Alex is a very nice guy. Hes local and has helped me out ALOT. I talked to him a couple days ago he said he was out of town. Hes a real busy guy so just be patient. Just looked at his profile

Last Activity: 08-09-2008 05:47 PM

So he hasnt even been on the forums in like a week.

No no no lol, just seeing if he was reputable, which he obviously is, and I was making sure it wasn't one of those good trustworthy guys gone bad like has happened in the past..

Awesome I have no worries now, thanks a lot for the responses guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i have also rececntly bought 25ft of the kicker flexcable from him and last thing he told me was hed get me the tracking number for my order since it had been nearly 2weeks since he said he sent it out but then didnt appear online for the afformentioned couple days now. i was then gonna send him a pm saying if he could refund me the money instead since it hadnt shown up in 2weeks and didnt want to wait another 2 more weeks for it to get here and would just buy locally but found out his pm box was full so i dont know.... since you guys say he is a repetuable person then i will give him another week to log on and reply on my refund.

Just talked to him on the phone, he seems like a great guy and my stuff should be shipped out soon, don't stress guy, it'll get to ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he said your stuff was shipped out but 2 days later you talked to him and it should be shipped out soon? too many shady people here to believe anyone anymore

I am waiting on a couple recones from him. I heard from about a week ago but he has been MIA this last week. He must be busy

yes i am also still awaiting a response from him about my refund for the wire i bought from him but didnt end up getting which was about a month ago now..... if anyone knows him irl can anyone check to see whats up he hasnt logged in over a week now and im in need of my money....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies