Project Sidewinder.... SQ Dodge Dakota install!

00RedRT
10+ year member

Sidewinder
Well after two years in the making (mostly planning and saving up for the equipment) my SQ audio(& video) system is completed. For those curious about the equipment used, you can see a diagram of the complete layout by clicking here.

Here are some completed pics....

audio258.JPG

audio257.JPG

audio244.JPG

audio247.JPG

audio248.JPG

audio245.JPG

audio246.JPG

audio265.JPG

audio263.JPG

audio252.JPG

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Thats one sweet ass truck?

Now tell me theres a v10 under the hood to back up the viper seats/emblems.

looks like you changed some things since last time i saw it but ill say this again, you have one hell of a dakota //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Lots of attention to detail

I cant remember if this was asked before but did u do the work yourself or have a shop do it? Thats alot of work for one person

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Thats one sweet ass truck?
Now tell me theres a v10 under the hood to back up the viper seats/emblems.
That's a potential goal, but at this point the 360 is going to have to stay in there a little longer.

looks like you changed some things since last time i saw it but ill say this again, you have one hell of a dakota //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Lots of attention to detail

I cant remember if this was asked before but did u do the work yourself or have a shop do it? Thats alot of work for one person
Yeah, I had some fabrication help from Jeff Smith and James Stanton (formerly of Audio Designs of Atlanta) now working out of Sound Sensations in Marietta, GA. By using a shop also helped me to get JL Audio and Kinetik on board as sponsors, which is not an easy thing to do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.