00RedRT

Project Sidewinder.... SQ Dodge Dakota install!

Well after two years in the making (mostly planning and saving up for the equipment) my SQ audio(& video) system is completed. For those curious about the equipment used, you can see a diagram of the complete layout by clicking here.

Here are some completed pics....

audio258.JPG

audio257.JPG

audio244.JPG

audio247.JPG

audio248.JPG

audio245.JPG

audio246.JPG

audio265.JPG

audio263.JPG

audio252.JPG

Darren Alcorn

2000 Dodge Dakota "Sidewinder" R/T

SQ Dakota install completed!

Sig-Cars.jpg

holy god that is one nice ass install

very clean

REFS:

bought:btdickey99, ProgMtl, Stopdrpnro, vitveet x2, wu501, splkid,mazzasec,slapmaster

sold: qcsfinest704,07ss,01_STL_X,AK SloPok,qslimms

traded: ssackett, slam, spy, shoilz

Fvck thats nice :fyi:

azbass FTMFGDL :fyi:

also i play xbox live quite often :fyi:

Gamer Tag = Dcole18

**** thats nice as hell, how long did it all take you to do?

I don't know because I am blindfolded and tied to the bed. I think I hear the clothes washer in the background sometimes, so maybe she is looking at laundry? Idk

1st lowered truck i would like to have as my own. sweet set-up.

chris

refs:blkmrideon22s,skrilla22,eatank,ampjunkielikeme,werd,snoopysnooper,team3d, 350zspl, finkster

Feedback Thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383386

'05 Reg. Cab 1500

H.U.- pioneer deh-6800mp

Sub Amp- saz-1500d

Sub- tc3k 12" Quad 1.4ohm

Front Stage- pioneer garbage

Front Amp-

Wires- Knu Flex 1/0

Rca's- Knu Krystal

Fuse holder- kicker

beautiful

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs: themommyvan, CharlieAnderson, bassknocker23, bigbirney420, wu501, _JaY_, lrc131, R/T Pimp, NeverEnuffBass, d-REW, slapmaster, headbussaboi, edzy, adio, 1ndatrunk, jfink, k_schutte, bigredhybrid, ARSkemp, s-saudio, pimpdaddyq, AudioFreak, scarolinablazin, ssackett, kylebechtold, craigzter, etc..................

very very nice man nice attention to detail that ish is awesome.

refs: DoingStuffWell, reson8, thaster, xhilr8n, Mynameismcgyver, TheLow, chereck04, vitveet

nice install

Under Construction

References-Shinobi, KARLEON, connersdad19, woofercooker(x2), TeamPSI(x2), iamamp3pimp, rollerdj, themommyvan, ampjunkielikeme, bumpin buick, woodels420, j1b1e1, skittlesRgood, holla105, prochobo, Seth_3515

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Thats one sweet ass truck?

Now tell me theres a v10 under the hood to back up the viper seats/emblems.

looks like you changed some things since last time i saw it but ill say this again, you have one hell of a dakota ;)

Lots of attention to detail

I cant remember if this was asked before but did u do the work yourself or have a shop do it? Thats alot of work for one person

2x SAZ-1500 for SALE 310+ship ea

RE MT 18" w/ juggaurnaut recone For Sale 320+ shipping

Dakota Work Log

References

Bought From: IonSQL, PhatTonyDeMarco, nikosbuddy, spudracer326, RoLLaxPhile, hessdawg, JonMR2turbo, GohillaAudio, BushJ311

Sold To: saturnspl1991, gbz007, SVT RELAMPAGO(3x Box Build),alex5897, David187, bland

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! Thats one sweet ass truck?

Now tell me theres a v10 under the hood to back up the viper seats/emblems.

That's a potential goal, but at this point the 360 is going to have to stay in there a little longer.

Darren Alcorn

Sig-Cars.jpg

looks like you changed some things since last time i saw it but ill say this again, you have one hell of a dakota ;)

Lots of attention to detail

I cant remember if this was asked before but did u do the work yourself or have a shop do it? Thats alot of work for one person

Yeah, I had some fabrication help from Jeff Smith and James Stanton (formerly of Audio Designs of Atlanta) now working out of Sound Sensations in Marietta, GA. By using a shop also helped me to get JL Audio and Kinetik on board as sponsors, which is not an easy thing to do.

Darren Alcorn

Sig-Cars.jpg

**** thats nice as hell, how long did it all take you to do?

Once I had all the equipment and the sponsors were on board, it took about 2 months from start to finish.

Darren Alcorn

Sig-Cars.jpg

audio256.JPG

God that shot is just amazing

seriously great work

would have loved to see a build log on it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs: themommyvan, CharlieAnderson, bassknocker23, bigbirney420, wu501, _JaY_, lrc131, R/T Pimp, NeverEnuffBass, d-REW, slapmaster, headbussaboi, edzy, adio, 1ndatrunk, jfink, k_schutte, bigredhybrid, ARSkemp, s-saudio, pimpdaddyq, AudioFreak, scarolinablazin, ssackett, kylebechtold, craigzter, etc..................

God that shot is just amazing

seriously great work

would have loved to see a build log on it

Thank you! Actually, I have the entire build chronicled in pics. Just click here

Darren Alcorn

Sig-Cars.jpg

So when you gonna sell it to me? Haha just messing around...but wow, by far m yfavorite build ive seen on this site...sooooo sweet.

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the body kit, the tweeters in the door, and the signature. Why the signature and 2 head units?

Besides that, sexy.

bought from: cbrrocketrdr, bk12321, galacticmonkey, jnoel, aaronmiiller, revrider1, QtrHorse, brchd, Calikid, IA2, miker, dontknowanythin, Towncar, woofercooker, speedyg76, cd6551

traded with: lorilee8284, Boominator

sold to:ravens9322, Blinkdogo2, dbubble, Fusion_FREAK, oneill584, jrgreene1968

very effin clean man, great install...

CA.COM REFERENCES:

Bought From:

flakko, krouchchocolate, djdilliodon, Mountaineer Man, delvryboy, j3bus2k3, THXdts, htownplaya456, rawdogj, xplorerdonon22s, danteBirosel, bgdre12, GateWay, ultimate157, Drich79, IonSQL, kasimo420 (x2)

Sold To:

Wkbdkid, the_franchise, euro2ned, bryce-man, mike dressure, dbman150, jailhouseracer8, DaBeholder, gammey4, soundblast1, shiipseki, mr Tibbs, the727kid, woc47, bchandler, branden, amedeuce, MustangGT25YRS, fordtough1, 04oilburner, Hellbound Train, Dimon74

Traded With:

irnotfob, wizkid, alxmlr789, Flipx99, Twistid

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the body kit, the tweeters in the door, and the signature. Why the signature and 2 head units?

Besides that, sexy.

Tweeters are in the A-pillars. The factory tweeters in the doors are gone and simply covered up the factory grill with speaker grill cloth. But I'm going to get rid of them completely.

I only have one head unit in the dash. The console houses a flip out monitor, and below that is the processor controller.

And the dash is autographed by Chip Foose, so I think I'll keep it.;)

Darren Alcorn

Sig-Cars.jpg

WOW WOW WOW!!!! OMG!!!

I just messed myself.........this definitely is the cleanest, most well put together setup I have seen posted online in a few years.

Props man, mad props. I can only dream to have an install as functional and as clean as yours one day.

Enjoy! ;)

Refs- hessdawg, Pepsifiend69, iltoivfe, ownage9, lifted95blaze, Buckshot, da box king, Po.Sic, baseballer1100, vetkilr, dkguitarist, Queball, qtipextra, LaserRed38, 350_regal, RidnClean, BushJ311 and a bunch more...

Impressive, very impressive. What is the red snake skin made out of?

Sold To - Ku-Sama - Benilson09 X2 - Vitveet - Max_Power X2 - xfeat - DaveT - uglydimple12 - pickup1 - EnvEe 02 - blackbonnie - lightningbolt44 - Louisiana_CRX X2 - audiobahnuser18 - NoPh33rRaCiNg - profoundwill - Scoobydoo - joe98chevy - theMessenja44

Traded With - Rich00 - fwb_1234 - SPL140.2 - Six501 - Scoobydoo

Bought From - RoLLaxPhile - SPL140.2 X2 - Randy Savage - Johnny Law.Lulz

R.I.P Uncle Scot, you'll be missed. 8/22/08 We love you, bud.

thats b-e-a-utiful bro. very nice and one of the cleanest installs I have seen in a long time.

congrats!!:woot:

::Sold To:: Defconx3 :: blaze383(x3) :: FASTIMES :: bow125106(x2) :: KINGDELL91 :: blackdragonx118(ROE) :: fletch_1 :: Bassbumper15 :: RuLayd(s10forum.com) :: outspoken :: revrider1 :: Rashaddd :: farmerehsan :: 22mountaineer :: 2000gator :: Chin_Chilla :: chevyboy91

=====

::Bought From:: mazdakid :.: 2002XLT :.: ReDemon :: blazinb2000 :: Bassbumper15 :: BushJ311 :: woofercooker :: 18inchjeepin

=====

::Traded With:: spivey17323

05 Altima 2.5S ● Sound in the works