Allen/Hex Set Screws

Participant count
  • Participant list

XHiFiX
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Where can I find some allen set screws like these?

img6611mr4.jpg

They're from one of my Stinger distribution blocks, and as you can see, the heads are stripped. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Think Lowes or Home Depot carries them?

I prefer the allen type for set screws.

You should be able to find them at ACE for sure. I've always had better luck finding that type of stuff there compared to Lowe's. ACE actually carries metric hardware which I'm pretty sure those will be. If you can't find it there, try a hobby shop that stocks a lot of RC car stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That MRD is a good series of amps ...i may have some extra accesories if you havent found them
Time alignment is used to delay every speaker closer than the furthest to have the sound hit the listeners ears at exactly the right time. If this...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...

About this thread

XHiFiX

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
XHiFiX
Jacksonville, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date