2 18" RL-p's in a volvo wagon

snoopysnooper
10+ year member

german engineering= fail
well i traded my 2 dd 1508's and my matching PA amps to oxsign for his pair of 18" soundsplinters

so now my plan is to do about 6-8 cubes after all displacement, tipple baffle (2 baffles for strength and one for flush mount), a **** load of bracing, and resined all on the inside (no flexing for me =]) port tuned between 26-30 hz and amp is undecided

i contacted SPY about his 20.1, but idk if he has it yet

ox said he shipped them out a noon today so hopefully ill be getting them by wed or thurs =]

pics soon to come =]

god u piss me off with no pics thus far. u need more room and u will still have flexing and get more power show a pic of the car or something jesus christ. u ****IN FAIL.

god u piss me off with no pics thus far. u need more room and u will still have flexing and get more power show a pic of the car or something jesus christ. u ****IN FAIL.
x2, we need something .we are picture hungry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Even though its been mention several times, I would seriously consider more room.

When I was considering them, Mike at Soundsplinter recommend 5 cub ported at a min. That would be a good size for each of them sealed however...

The 6-7cubes sealed would make them low end monsters. Even with 1500 going to both of them. I had them in a 15cubes wall tuned to 30hz. Shook the $hit out the the poor blazer, lol. She's still trembling, lol. 6-7 cubes each tuned to 28-30 will be very nice if you can spare that much room..

Pics or die, dammit!

I love Volvo wagons, at least get some pics of the car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol.. i dont =[
ill prolly just do 8 cubes saeld w/ 2500 rms to the pair =]
You'll be very happy with that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif What amp are you going to use?

pics of the pile =]

a 98 v70

these are pics w/ what i used to have: a 15" tss on a bxi2008

DSCF3352.jpg

DSCF3354.jpg

thats really all i got for now

ill take bettar ones later

thge car is really on its last leg to be honest, still runs, just like ****

failed a compression test, turbo ius fvcked, AWD is gone, now FWD, and leaked oil like a civ

literally, a quart a day =]

but i love her, and im not letting her go w/o a fight

oh yeah not only does it leak oil, but burns it, looks like im doing a burnout when i accelerate =]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.