Keith_H F-

lvfive.o
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Las Vegas
Personally I wouldn't buy from him again, definitely not a scammer or anything. Just a horrible seller. Bought this RE Banner from him on the 23rd and paypal'd him the same day

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333267&highlight=banner

I had to send him a PM on the 30th to remind him he is supposed to ship the item after he recieves the money for it. I asked him originally to ship it to my adress because stupid paypal always automatically selects my parents address (which no one on this forum has ever had a problem with, I have a descent amount of references and posts I am no going to screw anyone over), he told me no that he has to ship it to whatever address paypal tells him. I said that was ok but I would have to drive accross town, but I understand. You would think for the delay he would ship it to me, but naw that would be too courteous.

All in all bad experience do what you will with this info take it with a grain of salt for all I care, I will personally never buy from him or sell to him.

I did ship the item 7 days after receiving payment (which isn't that long in my eyes). So I took it upon myself to ship USPS Priority because of that. By using that shipping method, you will actually receive the item faster than if I had shipped it ground the same day.

And I think 99% of ca.com would agree with me, that it is in the sellers best interest to ship to the address paypal provided.

If anyone else would like to comment, please do so.

-Keith

No I understand why he didn't just posting up that had I not sent him a PM who knows how long it would have taken for him to decide to ship it. Once I have someone's money if I cannot ship within 2-3 days I atleast try to PM the person. He is just a crappy seller. The address part was not the major issue, the major issue is he had no problem taking my money, he completly forgot about me after he took it though.

I don't think the address part was what the OP was upset about. He said he was okay with that. It was the lack of communication and delayed shipping that he was frustrated with.

I'm not saying that Keith_H did these actions, just that, that's what the OP seemed to be trying to get across.

Edit: OP beat me to it. lol

The other address I was asking him to ship to was confirmed with paypal just not the one that paypal automatically sometime chooses it is weird but I can't delete it, he just told me the one that was sent with the transaction was the one he had to ship to.

The other address I was asking him to ship to was confirmed with paypal just not the one that paypal automatically sometime chooses it is weird but I can't delete it, he just told me the one that was sent with the transaction was the one he had to ship to.
its probably not your "primary" address.

7 days is a long time to ship.Ive gotten everything out within 1-3 days i think.
Because of that I shipped priority, in which he will receive it faster than if I had shipped ground the same day I was paid. I dont see the problem with that?

Everything was been worked out between us, end the end I am satisfied with the transaction. There could have been some more communication but nobody is perfect, it is all in the past now. I received the item and it was as stated in the original thread.

I have the same problem with Keith actually as we speak.

on JBODY.ORG, he was selling a hahn racecraft stage one turbo system. I payed him 1400 in Money Order and he recieved it July 24 or July 25, ill look it up, said it was going out that monday, then said it would go out UPS all in one big box on Aug 4th. He told me that on Aug 2nd with this message

Sorry, havn't checked my email in a couple days. I'm going to be shipping everything in one box now. Reason being, it will be a lot easier. I just got a nice solid box from my mom today, so i'll be droping it off at UPS monday. Not gonna go through USPS for a big package like that. Sorry for the delay, but I will have it out for sure on Monday and I'll have a tracking number for you as well. Btw, I was at work when you called, thats why I couldnt answer. -Keith

I havent heard from him since Aug 2. No tracking number, anything.

I dont think he is a scammer because he was awesome to do buisness with, with the pictures and everytthing, but just seems like once he got the money, he became slow with it. I figured id search him up, and realize that he has been popular on this forum. So i brought it to other peoples attentions.

I did a local transaction with him, took literally 3 minutes, but took him a **** while to meet me, had some car problems..

Seemed like a good guy though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lvfive.o

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lvfive.o
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied