Second Skin Promotion - 25 free Door Packs to caraudio.com members

Anthony Collova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Scottsdale
That’s right.

I worked it out with the ca.c admin and was just granted permission to give away 25 free door packs of Second Skin Damplifier Pro.

Damplifier Pro is our premium grade vibration damping mat.

- Self adhesive

- Premium grade butyl

- 500 degree heat rating

- 6 mil foil

- .65 lbs per sq foot

- No odor, non toxic and sharp as hell

Our Door Pack comes with 13 sq feet of Damplifier Pro, which enough to do a single door, a trunk lid, a ceiling, or cars hood. Each sheet is 12" x 20". There are 8 sheets in each box.

For those of you that are interested in getting a free door pack of Damplifier Pro here are the rules:

Must have a post count of 100 on caraudio.com

Must have a US shipping address

Winners pay for shipping

Winner must write a review of the product for the forums

If you agree to these terms and are interested, you need to post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your screen name

2. State that you agree to the above terms and will follow through

3. You have to compliment the person that posted above you

And for the record, we are not asking for exaggerated or fluffed up reviews of the product. All we want are real honest reviews of how you like the Damplifier Pro sound deadener.

We are confident that once you get the product you will see how well designed it is and will immediately notice how beefed up it is compared to some of the other products our there. Once you use it the results will be obvious, so please, if you write a review for us. Just keep it honest.

We will select 25 random winners 10 days from now on, and will post the user names of each winner in this thread within a few days of that. Once we do, the winners must contact us via email for a coupon code that will allow them to get the free door pack off of our website. Our email address is service@secondskinaudio.com

Thanks for your participation!

ANT

www.damplifier.com

Crzy

i guess i get to compliment the op, good idea lets see if i get picked i never win anything

i agree

edit i didnt post first ha

i like his shirt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.