new guy from Indiana

08redgti
10+ year member

Hi everybody. my name is Cory H. and I'm from a small town called Bedford, Indiana (near bloomington). I just recently found this forum while surfing the web. I'm a big VW fan and want to start getting into car audio competition for fun. I have a good system now, but I want to keep upgrading as I can afford it.

Hi everybody. my name is Cory H. and I'm from a small town called Bedford, Indiana (near bloomington). I just recently found this forum while surfing the web. I'm a big VW fan and want to start getting into car audio competition for fun. I have a good system now, but I want to keep upgrading as I can afford it.
whaja got now ma nig?

list everything you have put in audio wise, even wiring, we love to rant about that sish

whaja got now ma nig?
list everything you have put in audio wise, even wiring, we love to rant about that sish
Eclipse CD3200 Headunit. Focal Polyglass components up front and access coaxials in the rear. ARC Audio KS300.2 amp on the subs and a KS300.4 amp on the higs. The subwoofers are ARC Audio Foose design 12". The subs sound good, but I eventually want to upgrade to either the flatlines OR the Focal Polyglass 13"'s when I get some more $. The wire is by a company called ixos. Never heard of it before, but the shop I got stuff at said it's very good wire and cables.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

08redgti

10+ year member
08redgti
Bedford, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from