Sign in to follow this  
08redgti

new guy from Indiana

Hi everybody. my name is Cory H. and I'm from a small town called Bedford, Indiana (near bloomington). I just recently found this forum while surfing the web. I'm a big VW fan and want to start getting into car audio competition for fun. I have a good system now, but I want to keep upgrading as I can afford it.

:)

buck.box.designs@gmail.com

I help with full system support, if you need advice

:yumyum: I just like making people happy :yumyum:

Hi everybody. my name is Cory H. and I'm from a small town called Bedford, Indiana (near bloomington). I just recently found this forum while surfing the web. I'm a big VW fan and want to start getting into car audio competition for fun. I have a good system now, but I want to keep upgrading as I can afford it.

whaja got now ma nig?

list everything you have put in audio wise, even wiring, we love to rant about that sish

REFS:

Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman

Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,

Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

hi

The smartest Peanut in the Turd...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/worklogs/120146-4th-gen-centrafuse-complete-car-pc-install-nissan-murano-mo-co-so-com.html

Play for 10million for FREE.. this is not a spam or joke check it out.. ADVERTISERS PAY FOR GAMES

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d6a55744d6a4d314d6a6b3d-2

whaja got now ma nig?

list everything you have put in audio wise, even wiring, we love to rant about that sish

Eclipse CD3200 Headunit. Focal Polyglass components up front and access coaxials in the rear. ARC Audio KS300.2 amp on the subs and a KS300.4 amp on the higs. The subwoofers are ARC Audio Foose design 12". The subs sound good, but I eventually want to upgrade to either the flatlines OR the Focal Polyglass 13"'s when I get some more $. The wire is by a company called ixos. Never heard of it before, but the shop I got stuff at said it's very good wire and cables.

welcome

VOLSTITAN908 Sketchy

Altho my subs don't quite seem as loud. I got home and put the DMM on them and they were a lil over 2 ohms. Which is the usual. Wonder if I couldve damaged them in some way tho.
ya just like one time i found a kicker 13w7 and amp for 200 on craigslist. .

turtledramabigger.gif

RON PAUL 2012

my feedback

TEAM CACO

TEAM CASCADE

Welcome...from Indiana myself...Plus actively compete and judge in MECA... we actually are holding a show Aug 10 down here in Evansville... if you ever need anything just ask.

Cory

Refs:

Rhoughton1, Captincheesey,Snoopdan,

Sold to: 1980Supreme, KH971, fatboyracing(couple of times)

Bought from: Brian GT PRO, Aztec