Central Region 1x Db Drag show Kalamazoo Michigan August 2nd

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

lo_ud
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
So here we go again............ ABC WAREHOUSE Kalamazoo Michigan August 2nd.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=10368

This is the 2nd show ABC Warehouse here will be haveing. Last show got off to a bad start due to very last minute posting. Only had about 20 cars and most of them were in Street Stock.

So let me make this even better. Last show NO ONE was even in Street A OR Street B. Best score in Street C was a 143. We did see a good number in Street Max that was in the 150's. Super Street only had 2 people that were in the 150's, myself and 1 other.

To make this even better ANY ONE that is from out of state AND a current Db Drag member will get FREE Entry into the show(Member Id car or proof may be needed) This offer is good for Bass Race OR Db Drag......if you want run BOTH for free !!!! What a DEAL.......where else can you find this sort of show !!!!!

To make it even better even if your NOT a Current Db Drag member I'll go half price on Db Drag AND Bass Race..that would only be $15 for BOTH if you are from out of state. I guess I will even put up the SAME offer if you drive more than 2 hours 1 way. Don't try and scame me please.

There is also plans to do a speaker toss AFTER a sub is FLAMED OUT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif .....well we hope it flames. Any one up to toss a 40+ Lbs :freak: sub ?????? I'm donateing the sub IF it can be blow at the show. So far the best power offered to smoke it is only 2 Rockford Fosate T4's. Lets see how long the sub will play 10Hz at 8K //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

There should also be some kind of food on site and if your picky theres good food all over near the show.

So why not come check this show out and see that Michigan still knows how to throw down some bass !!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lo_ud

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
lo_ud
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date