Home made fuse holder I made... pics.

audioholic
5,000+ posts

not a moderator
I made up a quick fuse holder today, thought you guys might want a few pics. Made it out of stuff I had around the house, and put a couple stickers on it.

P7220188-small.jpg

P7220189-small.jpg

P7220190-small.jpg

i feel for ya i broke 8 ribs and a quite a few other bones on bikes, hope you get better soon and thats a pretty sweet fuse holder btw.

whats that back peice made out of?
Its made out of plastic counter-top material left over from when they cut out for the sink. lol Works perfect for what I needed.
edit: Thanks regal, its been a little over a month now so Im healing up okay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Here is the plan. My car is on a bit of an incline, the nose is sitting about half a foot higher than the rear. The little bit of windshield...
I was browsing parts express. It seemed like around $180 for a 300 watt plate amp. The dimensions are not identical, new amps seem larger by a few...
I haven't had a proper home theater or home audio system in quite a few years but here's what I remember. I like both systems to perform the same...
Hey guys didn't realize this thread got revived. Decided to bite the bullet and buy a used Yamaha receiver. 6 channels 100 wats per channel with...

About this thread

audioholic

5,000+ posts
not a moderator
audioholic
Parts Unknown
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date