Sign in to follow this  
blown03cobra

newbie from OH

Just wanted to give a quick intro. I'm from the cleveland area. i work as a presales engineer for a computer networking company. i used to have alot of interest in car audio however that transitioned into performance cars. I currently own a 99 mustang gt that i'm trying to sell and an 03 cobra with lots of goodies :)

Welcome, and we are not too far from each other, if you ever need anything feel free to hit me up.

Back up and going.....

hlogo.jpg

References

splcell.jpg 47367a0.jpg

hey man, looks like im from the same area. you the one that drives around in the black mustang?

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat

blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).

I just want to here some theories how this happened.

In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this