Project hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going to go ahead and start project hannah, i am going to need one more fi bl fully loaded and an amp with enough wattage to power them both well, in trunk class in this area that should get me plenty loud enough to take home first, and thats all im looking for.

let me know what you have, and what you are asking, it could take me a while to come up with the money, but i figured i would throw it out there.

I hope you win this for her. Good luck with finding everything you need and winning the game for her.

i wish you the best my man. i will do what i can to help you on your way if you need it. what is your paypal address if you have one, i will commit that i will chip in a few bucks to help you get started and im sure some others will as well.

good to see you are going to keep going, and you are doing the right thing by doing something to occupy your time and keepign her memory alive as well. let us know how we can help.

i wish you the best my man. i will do what i can to help you on your way if you need it. what is your paypal address if you have one, i will commit that i will chip in a few bucks to help you get started and im sure some others will as well.
good to see you are going to keep going, and you are doing the right thing by doing something to occupy your time and keepign her memory alive as well. let us know how we can help.
Great idea. I Do not have any paypal money but i have a few things for sale on ebay I will send a bit over too when they sell.

hey thanks guys, first of all i want it to be known im not LOOKING for handouts, but i will take all the help i can get

if anyone wants to help out there free to, just pm me

however, if you like it or not, when i ahve the extra cash, you will be paid back, like i said, im not looking for handouts, but i will accept small loans

i really hope you do well with this, and i mean this. you deserve an amazing stereo setup. good luck

pm me if you come up short on anything, sub wise or money wise. I'll put anything towards what you need.

hey thanks guys, first of all i want it to be known im not LOOKING for handouts, but i will take all the help i can get
if anyone wants to help out there free to, just pm me

however, if you like it or not, when i ahve the extra cash, you will be paid back, like i said, im not looking for handouts, but i will accept small loans
thats fine, i know you werent looking for a handout, but im willing to help in any way i can, and if we can get you started in any way, im happy to be a part of whatever it takes to keep you smiling for her //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if i get paid back or not, doesnt matter to me, as long as we can help you through this difficult time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . PM sent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...